Justin Trudeau only pretends
to stand up for Canada, you know. He’s very good at pretending things. He can’t even remember how many
times he put blackface on because the fact of the matter is,
he’s always wearing a mask. He puts on a reconciliation mask
and then fires the attorney general, the first one of an indigenous background. He puts on a feminist mask and
then fires two strong, female MPs for not going along with his corruption. He puts on a middle class mask
and then raises taxes on middle class Canadians. Mr Trudeau, you’re a phony and
you’re a fraud and you do not deserve to govern this country. – We must go off fossil fuels as
quickly as possible. And you bought a pipeline. You can’t be a climate leader and
spend $10-13 billion more on a project that by itself blows
through our carbon budget. – A slogan is not a plan. – You plan is already failing.
It is failing. – 80% of Canadians are better off
– Based on your numbers – … under our climate consensus.
– He had to trust the numbers you gave him. Nobody believes you. [Trudeau and Scheer speak over each other] – Mr Trudeau and Mr Scheer,
finish please. – I am rolling back your tax hikes
on entrepreneurs, on small business. You called them tax cheats. These are the people in our community
– There are tax breaks for the wealthy – … and cuts for services for everyone else
– they are saving up enough money – to open up a second location.
– That’s what you’re offering. – … Investing in people’s training and education. – Gentlemen, no one can understand anything.
Mr Blanchet wants in. – You do not need to choose between
Mr Delay and Mr Deny. [laughter] There is another option. There is
another option out there. We’re committed to a real plan that’s
gonna take on the biggest polluters, it’s gonna take on the powerful interests.