56% Don’t Think President Donald Trump Is Fit For Presidency: Poll | Morning Joe | MSNBC


About the author

Comments

  1. OK folks right here is a good thread to play "guess the russian commenter" We know there are some, see if you can spot any.
    sort of "where's waldomir?"

  2. Despicable t' isn't fit to reside in America as a citizen … He should've been exiled to a deserted island somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean, YESTERDAY.

  3. "56% Don't Think President Donald Trump Is Fit For Presidency." The other 44% are not themselves fit to vote in U.S. elections.

  4. Look a left fascist couple. They only spread hate and try to brainwash people.
    And yes there are many people how are very low educated in reality. And they believe this left fascist propaganda Goebbels style.

  5. High on a hill was a lonely dotard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
    Loud was the voice of the lonely dotard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    Folks in a town that was quite remote heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
    Lusty and clear from the dotard´s throat heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    O ho lay dee odl lee o, o ho lay dee odl ay
    O ho lay dee odl lee o, lay dee odl lee o lay
    A prince on the bridge of a castle moat heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
    Men on a road with a load to tote heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    Men in the midst of a table d´hote heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
    Men drinking beer with the foam afloat heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    One little girl in a pale pink coat heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
    She yodeled back to the lonely dotard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    Soon her Mama with a gleaming gloat heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
    What a duet for a girl and dotard

    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    Ummm (ummm)
    Odl lay ee (odl lay ee)
    Odl lay hee hee (odl lay hee hee)
    Odl lay ee
    Yodeling
    One little girl in a pale pink coat heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hoo hoo
    She yodeled back to the lonely dotard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    Soon her Mama with a gleaming gloat heard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hmm hmm
    What a duet for a girl and dotard
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    Happy are they lay dee olay dee lee o
    Yodeling
    Soon the duet will become a trio
    Lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
    Odl lay ee, old lay ee
    Odl lay hee hee, odl lay ee
    Odl lay odl lay, odl lay odl lee, odl lay odl lee
    Odl lay odl lay odl lay
    Hoo!

  6. A majority of people don't think you two are fit for tv! Your polls also said Hillary was a shoe in…..she lost! You think anyone believes your polls??? Lmao…….

  7. God please help America rid itself of the evil dictatorial like pompous rulers engulfed in their ego and greed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *